Makes 12 muffins
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg Whites (*To make these vegan use 1 tsp baking soda and 1/4 cup of apple sauce in place of the eggs)
- 1/4 Cup Agave (Maple Syrup or Stevia)
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Dash of Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil (or Other Healthy Oil)
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Place all ingredients excluding blueberries into your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Once completely mixed fold in blueberries.
- Spray muffin tin or mini muffin tin with a healthy, non-stick cooking spray.
- Evenly scoop batter into muffin tin.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack.
Original recipe from damyhealth.com